Flexibility through modularity
UNIGATE CX DINrail modules have been developed to combine various fieldbus and Industrial Ethernet interfaces.
Quasi-uniting two UNIGATE CL in modular setup, UNIGATE CXs are available for any fieldbus/Ethernet combination. Currently there are about 120 variants available.
Due to the constant development of new CL modules, for example in the Industrial Ethernet field, the numbers of available options are still rising.
UNIGATE CX – overview
– Available for most fieldbus and Industrial Ethernet versions
– The fieldbus or Ethernet side meets the the standards, respectively the standard market models.
– Delivery condition with transparent data exchange
– Brand labeling
– Adaption of the terminal device firmware is dropped
– Modern, slim, DINrail
– Same dimensions in all bus versions
– Wide voltage range from 10 to 33 VDC
– Built-in isolation on the bus side
– Configuration of the module via configuration tool WINGATE
– Pre-configured according to the customer
– Free programming via Protocol Developer (Deutschmann Script language) for more complex applications
– Replica of proprietary protocols
– Additional debug interface on board